Team NPF Walk Volunteer
Team NPF Walk wouldn't be possible without the commitment of hundreds of volunteers like you!
What do volunteers do?
Volunteers can help on planning committees or volunteer on the day of their local walk. Volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and have varying skill sets and interest levels. Whether you have only a few hours to commit or would like to be highly involved in planning the event, there is a role for you. Volunteer work with Team NPF Walk ranges from distributing water bottles to assisting with event planning and marketing.
Walk Committee opportunities
- Committee Chair job description (pdf)
- Family Team Chair job description (pdf)
- Corporate Team Chair job description (pdf)
- Medical Team Chair job description (pdf)
- Sponsorship Chair job description (pdf)
- Logistics Chair job description (pdf)
Volunteer on Event Day for:
- Set-up & Tear-down
- T-shirt Distribution
- Route Monitors